The Academic Development team are actively involved in Coventry’s Teaching Excellence Initiative (TEI). This is a programme of activities and key actions focused on enhancing teaching excellence across the Coventry University Group and support the institutional Education Strategy.
The TEI comprises four pillars of activity:
· Teaching Excellence the Coventry Way
· Pedagogic Development
· Academic Recruitment and Management
· Academic Development.
Within the Academic Development pillar, there are three work packages:
· Academic Development and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Framework
· Academic Development and CPD Delivery
· PgCert Academic Practice in Higher Education